Saturday, May 28, 2011

Partnership Shelter

5/22
I hiked into Partnership Shelter at the Mount Rogers Vistors Center and had only one thing on my mind. PIZZA!!! The local pizza joint delivers right to the shelter! Once I got to the shelter I realized there was a highway nearby. So, I stuck out my thumb hoping to find a ride into a REAL town. Hopefully with a Taco Bell! I haven't even seen a Taco Bell since I left home.
A real nice young guy named Cody picked me up, drove me to Taco Bell, and then brought me all the way back to the trail head again. It was the best hitch I've had yet!
I ended up staying the night at Partnership Shelter and even ordered a Pizza for dinner! I just can't get enough food these days!

1 comment:

  1. how funny.... he is my baby brother, therefor a pretty cool dude. he gave me the site, great music and good luck with all you do!

    ReplyDelete