Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Don't worry... I'm still alive!

***UPDATE***
I'm soooo sorry for the delay in my posts recently. Ive had very little cell/data/Internet coverage for the past several weeks. Ever since entering the Smoky Mtns the signal has been non-existent. I'm hoping for better luck down the trail but please be patient... I'll update as often as I can.

Thanks so much for all of your comments on the blog page. I get notifications on my phone whenever someone leaves a comment. Many times Im reading your comment while sitting atop a mountain or sitting by a stream in a huge forest. It REALLY makes my day to hear from my friends & family back in the "real world"...

Several folks have inquired about sending care packages to me along the trail. That would be AWESOME!! Id really appreciate a letter and some goodies from home (especially home baked treats)... Just get in touch with Alex by email and she can let you know the best address to send to and by what date: alexgamelang@yahoo.com . She also has a list of the items that I resupply with every week.

I hope your enjoying the journal so far. I'll try to keep it interesting and up to date. Many nights I'm just too tired to write about my day. It's a lot of work climbing these hills day in/out........ but I'm having a blast!

No comments:

Post a Comment